Things I learned This Week – August 22, 2010
- “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” Theodore Roosevelt
- If the devil isn’t meeting you head on then it probably means that you and him are walking in the same direction!
- Do not be terrified by them or I will terrify you before them. Jeremiah 1:17 wow, wow, wow speak up when God tells you too!
- “To reach people (for Christ) no one else is reaching, we must do things no one else is doing.”– Craig Groeschel
- God hates unrighteous bad behavior—but he also hates self-righteous good behavior.
- Sometimes, I want Joseph’s perspective without Joseph’s prison.
- People hating you for a dream is nothing new. Joseph’s brothers pioneered that move centuries ago.
- God called us because He is good, not because we are! Gal. 1:15-17
- Your story is not destined to be a cautionary tale of what could have been.
- There is a difference in Fear and Caution but it is a fine line. Worry is a sin and fear causes worry. Caution uses wisdom to defeat fear.
- Hmm, God says many times, don’t be afraid. Why do we have so many fears??? Jeremiah 1
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- 40 Day Devotional Inspired by Harry Denman
- 40 Day Fasting Journal
- 90 Days to reading the New Testament
- Adoption Foster Care
- Bible Study
- Celebrate Recovery
- Eternal Life
- First UMC Hillsville
- Holston Challenge 2010
- Hope for the Children of Sudan
- Logos Bible Study Software
- Out Of The Box
- Resurrection 2009
- Smith Family
- Take your best shot
- Tech Stuff
- United Methodist Church